Himachal Pradesh CSKHPKV recruitment 2016 professor 10 posts :- CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV) invites application for the position of 10 Assistant Professor / equivalent on contractual basis. Apply before 25th May 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- B.V.Sc., M.V.Sc., master degree
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have:-
- B.V.Sc. / B.V.Sc. and Ah degree
- M.V.Sc. / M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. or its equivalent master degree in the concerned subject.
- The applicant must be registered with the state veterinary council / veterinary council of India.
- Qualified the national eligibility test conducted by UGC / CSIR / ICAR / ASRB or similar test accredited by UGC / state.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 920/- for general categories candidates and Rs 230/- for schedule caste categories candidates(SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) through bank draft payable at state bank of India HPAU, Palampur in the favor of Comptroller, CSKHPKV Palampur.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self –attested copies of certificates send to the office of the assistant registrar (Recruitment), CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV), Palampur:- 176062, District:- Kangra, Himachal Pradesh on or before 25th May 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The application form on cash payment will not be sold by the recruitment.
- The application form and score card as prescribed notified by the University vide notification dated 10th January 2011 and uploaded n the university website shall be applicable.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.