Himachal Pradesh government recruitment Patwari 242 posts : Himachal Pradesh government, Director, Land Records, Himachal Pradesh on behalf of the department of Revenue, Himachal Pradesh invites applications for the position of 242 Patwari in District Cadre. Apply before 11th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Patwari
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 3000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 242 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Patwari should not less than 18 years and should not more than 45 years. Upper age limit for SC / ST and OBC will be 50 years. Upper age limit for direct recruits will not be applicable to the candidates already in the service / including those who have been appointed on Adhoc or on contract basis.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Patwari should have
- Passed +2 class examination or its equivalent from a recognized board of school education / University.
- The candidates appearing in sports category, should be National level medal winner or who have participated three time in National level tournament.
- Candidates should have knowledge of customs / manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Patwari will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Patwari are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through Demand draft for General category candidates and Ra 100/- for SC / ST / OBC category candidates in favor of concerned settlement officers to whom application from has been submitted.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Patwari may apply in prescribed application form along with Demand draft and one self-addressed envelope duly stamped send to concerned settlement officers on or before 11th September 2015.
- Candidates belonging to District Shimla / Kinnaur / Sirmour / Solan and Bilaspur shall submit their application to the Settlement officer Shimla. Block No 39, SDA complex, Kasumpti Shimla – 9.
- Candidates belonging to District kangra / Hamirpur / Una / Chamba / Kullu / Mandi and Lahaul shall submit their application forms to the Settlement officer Kangra at Dharamshala.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.