Name of Post:- Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Lecturer, Veterinary Officer
Eligibility:- Graduation, BVSc, Master Degree
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15300 – 21000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 141 Posts
Ayurvedic Medical Officer:- 101 Posts
- Qualification:- Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of customs / manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Lecturer:- 19 Posts
- Qualification:- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the H.P. Government / Central Government.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Veterinary Officer:- 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Should possess a degree of B.V. Sc. and AH (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University as laid down under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act No.52 of 1984). Should be registered with the State Veterinary Council under the Indian Veterinary Act, 1984 (Act No.52 of 1984).
- Desirable:- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of H.P. and suitability for working in peculiar conditions of the Pradesh.
Age Limit:- 45 Years and Below
Application Fee:- Rs. 400/- for General Category and Rs. 100/- for S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. and no fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defense Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P.
How to apply:- Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
NOTE: Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e. 26th May, 2014 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts.
- In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- The candidates are advised to apply well in time without waiting the closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) in order to avoid any inconvenience due to congestion on the above referred website on the last date.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.