Himachal Pradesh University recruitment Project fellow post : Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) invites application for the position of Project fellow under the UGC special assistance programme (SAP) at the level of DRS – II sanctioned vide for a period of 5 years. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project. Apply before 7th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Project fellow
Eligibility:- Master degree
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 18000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should be 40 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should have master degree with a minimum of 55% marks for general category candidates and 50% in case of SC / ST / PH category candidates or M.Phil. in the subject concerned or a related subject.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Project fellow will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview of the eligible candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow may apply with full details on plain paper along with all relevant documents e-mail to [email protected] on or before 7th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of the application form is 7th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The project fellow should do work full time in the project and get the fellowship from one source only.
- Only selected candidates from the initial screening will be called for written test / interview.
- No further communication on this matter will be entertained.
- Interview date will be intimated by email / telephone only to shortlisted candidates.
- No TA / DA will be paid of called for attending the interview.