Name of Post:- assistant manager, Management trainee and Deputy manager
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 19th May 2015
Assistant Manager:- 39 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 35 Years
Deputy Manager:- 24 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 38 Years
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Mining / metallurgy / Material Science / Chemical / Ceramic / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics and telecommunication / Civil engineering and other qualification as per official notification.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Qualification:- Full Time Degree in engineering from recognised indian university / institution in mechanical, Electrical / instrumentation / electronics and telecommunication,, metallurgy, civil with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in graduation (55% for SC/ ST) or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) categories candidates.
Application Fee:- A non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) shall be payable by all candidates except SC / ST / PWD / Female, who are also required to pay non-refundable Application Processing Fee Rs.375/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Seventy Five only) for each application. The application processing fee shall be paid through Account Payee Demand Draft (DD) drawn on any Scheduled Bank in favour of Hindustan Copper Limited and payable at Kolkata with a validity period of three (03) months. No other form of remittance shall be accepted. A Demand Draft issued either on a date prior to the date of publication of advertisement or payable at a location other than Kolkata shall not be accepted. Candidates must write their Name, Acknowledgement Number and details of the Post Applied (Name of the Post, Grade and Scale of Pay) on the reverse of the DD. The DD shall be sent along with a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip by Speed / Registered Post to The Chief Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Ltd., Tamra Bhawan, 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Kolkata – 700019. The last date for receipt of DD along with Acknowledgement Slip shall be fifteen (15) days from the closing date of online submission of applications.
How to apply:- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company‟s Website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. „One Applicant- One Application‟ system shall be followed, i.e., only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one Login-ID. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the post applied. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply for only one post that best fits with the candidate‟s qualification, experience, etc. vis-à-vis the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications shall not be accepted since the Written Tests where ever required shall be conducted simultaneously on the same day in same session, i.e., in one sitting for all the posts.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided on the website. Candidates may click on the button „Career‟ to get the instruction for online application submission.
- Candidate‟s Passport -size colour photo graph (size less than 300 KB) and signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format to be uploaded.
- After submitting the online Application, candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy for their reference and records along with a copy of the Demand Draft.
- One copy of the Acknowledgement Slip along with Demand Draft should be sent to Hindustan Copper Limited as detailed in Para . No other enclosures including copy of the Computer Generated Online Application should be sent.
- Candidates for the posts from E-1 to E-4 Grades shall be allowed to appear at the Written Test based on receipt of the Acknowledgement Slip along with Demand Draft. No scrutiny of their candidature vis-à-vis the eligibility criteria shall be done before the Written Test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- Candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- No Travelling Allowance shall be paid for appearing in the Written Test.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn-in before judicial magistrate/ appropriate authority to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed to and fro fare by shortest route as per rules from the address of correspondence in India to the place of interview on submission of proof of journey limited to Apex Air Fare / AC 1st Class (1A) fare by Rail for the post of Deputy General Manager (E-7) and Rail fare First Class or AC 2-Tier Sleeper (2A) / AC 3- Tier Sleeper (3A) for other posts as per rules subject to actuals. Bus fare for road journey from / to a place not connected by Rail shall be admissible subject to production of proof of journey.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are also required to submit their applications only through Online mode. They may, however, submit a copy of their Online Application to their present employer for forwarding the same through Proper Channel or alternatively, produce a No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Interview failing which they shall not be interviewed and no claim for reimbursement of travel expenses shall be entertained. However, this shall not apply to internal candidates whose cases shall be regulated in terms of the provisions in Para 13 of the advertisement.
- HCL shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the applied post.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number vacancies and / or cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefor.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview or Written Test or both and the venue / schedule thereof.
- In all subsequent communications, if any, the candidate should mention their Acknowledgement No. and the details of DD, i.e., DD No. Issuing Bank / Branch etc.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve the Company any where in India / abroad where it may have business interests.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Metal Mining Industry.
- HCL shall not be liable for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reasons whatsoever.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be Kolkata only.
- HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.