Hindustan Cooper Limited recruitment Assistant manager May 2014: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a listed profit making vertically integrated, multi-Unit, Schedule-A Miniratna Central Public Sector Enterprise in the field of Copper production with gross turnover of Rs.1475 Crores in 2012-13. Its activities include mining, beneficiation, smelting, refining and production of finished Copper products at Units located in picturesque surroundings in the states of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Maharashtra with the Corporate Office at Kolkata. The Units have well-developed Townships with modern facilities. The Company is on a fast track of growth and expansion. Its approach is ‘People Centric’ and provides for elaborate HR processes including well-defined policies to cater to employees’ growth and aspirations. To partner its growth process and man key-positions, the Company invites self-driven professionally qualified and experienced Indian Nationals with proven capabilities to apply for the following posts.
Name of Post:- Assistant manager, Various Posts
Total no. of Posts:- 27 Posts
Job Location:- Kolkata, West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th may 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- 35 years
Qualification:- Full time Degree in Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institution in Metallurgy, Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Graduation (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent.
Age Relaxation:- The relaxation in age for candidates belonging to SC / ST communities shall be 5 years and for those belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) shall be 3 years. Further additional age relaxation of 5 years shall be admissible to Person With Disabilities (PWD) subject to production of relevant Disability Certificate from the prescribed authority.
Relaxation:- The reservation of posts for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities and Ex-Servicemen / Persons With Disabilities (PWD) shall be as per Government directives. The candidates claiming reservation benefits shall be required to submit the details of Caste / Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the online application. The ORIGINAL Certificate shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
Application Fee:- A non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) shall be payable by all candidates except SC / ST / PWD / Female, who are also required to pay non-refundable Application Processing Fee Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for each application. The application processing fee shall be paid through Account Payee Demand Draft (DD) drawn on any Scheduled Bank in favour of Hindustan Copper Limited and payable at Kolkata with a validity period of three (03) months. No other form of remittance shall be accepted.
How to apply:- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s Website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one Login-ID.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided onsite. Candidates may click on the button ‘Career’ to get the instruction for online application submission.
- Candidate’s Passport -size colour photo graph (size less than 300 KB) and signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in jpg format to be uploaded.
- After submitting the online Application, candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy for their reference and records along with a copy of the Demand Draft.
- One copy of the Acknowledgement Slip along with Demand Draft should be sent to Hindustan Copper Limited as detailed in Para . No other enclosures including copy of the Computer Generated Online Application should be sent.
- Candidates for the posts from E-1 to E-4 Grades shall be allowed to appear at the Written Test based on receipt of the Acknowledgement Slip along with Demand Draft. No scrutiny of their candidature vis-à-vis the eligibility criteria shall be done before the Written Test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- The candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- No Travelling allowance shall be paid for appearing in the Written Test.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed to and fro fare by shortest route as per rules from the address of correspondence in India to the place of interview on submission of proof of journey limited to Apex Air Fare / AC 1st Class (1A) fare by Rail for the post of Deputy General Manager (E-7) and Rail fare First Class or AC 2-Tier Sleeper (2A) / AC 3-Tier Sleeper (3A) for other posts as per rules subject to actuals. Bus fare for road journey from / to places not connected by Rail shall be admissible subject to production of proof of journey.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are also required to submit their applications only through Online mode. They may, however, submit a copy of their Online Application to their present employer for forwarding the same through Proper Channel or alternatively, produce a No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Interview failing which they shall not be interviewed and no claim for reimbursement of travel expenses shall be entertained. However, this shall not apply to internal candidates whose cases shall be regulated in terms of the provisions in Para 14 of the advertisement.
- HCL shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which applied.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter / the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefor.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview or Written Test or both and the venue / schedule thereof.
- In all subsequent communications, if any, the candidate should mention their Acknowledgement No. and the details of DD i.e., No. Drawn on Bank etc.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve the Company any where in India / abroad where it may have business interests.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Metal Mining Industry.
- HCL shall not be liable for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reasons whatsoever.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be Kolkata.
- HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.