Hindustan Shipyard Limited recruitment welders and other posts April 2014: HSL is the pioneer Shipbuilding and Ship repair Yard functioning under the Ministry of Defence. The Company is looking for Semi-skilled workmen in the following posts.
Name of Post:- Welders, Turners, Fitters, Plumbers, Electrician.
Total no. of Posts:- 105 Posts
Job Location:- Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 6970 – 13700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- 28 Years
Qualification:- Must have a pass in SSC or Equivalent. For the posts at (a) to (g) Candidates must have ITI in the relevant trades with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in concerned trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India. Ex. HSL Apprentice Training with NAC will be given preference. For the posts at (h) – the candidates must possess Driving Licence for heavy vehicle and practical experience in operating all types of cranes including EOT cranes.
Experience:- Minimum 4 years experience in the relevant trade in Shipbuilding/ Ship repairs / Naval Dockyards. (Exp. Will be reckoned as on 01 Apr 2014). Proof of experience is to be enclosed. In case of internal candidates engaged on direct contract by HSL and presently on rolls, proof of their experience in HSL need not be enclosed for their period of engagement by HSL.
How to apply:- The Filled Application as per the above format along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates including SC/ ST/ OBC caste certificate/ PH Certificate, if applicable, certificates of proof of the previous experience/ employment should reach the Dy. General Manager (pers. And admin), Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam 530005 on or before 24th April 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Application form may be downloaded from HSL Website
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement. Advertisement Reference No. and Post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the application form and also super scribed on the envelope.
- Application should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format available on the HSL Website and all supporting documents in support of qualification; age; experience, reservation category if applicable must be enclosed failing which will the candidature be summarily rejected.
- All instructions as given on the HSL website must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
- One recent passport size photograph is to be pasted on the form and one extra photograph to be attached.
- Applications must be forwarded through Postal/Courier services only. Applications forwarded through other means including Fax, e-mail or hand delivery will NOT be entertained.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for Interview. However, the Management reserves the right to increase or relax qualifying criteria viz., % of qualification marks / Number of years of experience depending on the number of applicants.
- Candidates presently working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies should route their applications through proper channel or else “No Objection Certificate” from the present Organization shall be produced at the time of interview. Without “No Objection Certificate”, the candidates will not be interviewed and accordingly no TA will be paid.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.