HNBGU recruitment 163 Professor vacancies 2015 notification : Applications in the prescribed form through ON-LINE are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts shown against the subjects/ deptts. to be filled up on direct recruitment basis. Those applicants who have applied against our Advt. No. HNBGU/Recruitment/01/2013 and No. HNBGU/Recruitment/02/2013 dated 16.12.2013 and HNBGU/Recruitment/01/2014 dated 20th February, 2014 are also required to apply again, and make payment of Rs. 50/- as re-registration fee, however they are exempted from application fee of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC category or Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD category. The University reserves right to call persons, eminent in their field for interview, for the posts of Professors even though they do not apply for advertised posts. The applications received up to 30th April 2015 will be considered for this round of interview. The application received after 30th April 2015 will be considered for the next round of recruitment process for the remaining vacant posts.
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
Eligibility:- PhD, Master Degree
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th April 2015
Associate Professor:- 46 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per govt rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Experience:- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Assistant Professor:- 88 Posts
- Age Limit:- as per govt rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55%marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Desirable:- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500.- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST and PWD category candidates. the application should be submitted through Challan and Payment of processing fee in cash in any branch of state bank of India.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online application through the website www.recruitmenthnbgu.co.in from 28th February 2015 to 28th April 2015. The hard copy of the application supported with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience accompanied with the copy of the bank challan should reach to the office of the registrar, HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand – 246174 on or before 30th April 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.