Name of Post:- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
Eligibility:- PhD, Master Degree
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th April 2015
Associate Professor:- 46 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per govt rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Experience:- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Assistant Professor:- 88 Posts
- Age Limit:- as per govt rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55%marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Desirable:- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500.- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST and PWD category candidates. the application should be submitted through Challan and Payment of processing fee in cash in any branch of state bank of India.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online application through the website www.recruitmenthnbgu.co.in from 28th February 2015 to 28th April 2015. The hard copy of the application supported with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience accompanied with the copy of the bank challan should reach to the office of the registrar, HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand – 246174 on or before 30th April 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.