Name of post:- Peon
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 28th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 3 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possessing matriculation class examination board standard.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials so as to show their age / qualification / experience etc. send to the registrar general, High court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla:- 171001 on or before 28th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Application may be submitted on the prescribed format only.
- The wages of the position of Peon on daily wage basis shall be the same as prescribed by the state government from time to time.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of peon will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
- The power and upper age limit of the applicant shall be the same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the state government including the daily wages.
- Application found incomplete or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall be out-rightly rejected.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.