HP NIT recruitment 2016-17 notification 01 Lab Engineer posts :- National Institute of Technology, (NIT) invites application for the position of 01 Lab Engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 20th October 2016.
Name of post:- Lab Engineer
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.34000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20TH October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of National Institute of Technology organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Tech in ECE or M.Tech (VLSI) with 60% marks or CGPA.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Administrative block of NIT, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview along with bio – data and relevant documents at the time of interview that will be held at Administrative block of NIT, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 20th October 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.