Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) invites application for the post of Senior Manager / Manager and Medical officer in various discipline for its subsidiary Nagaland pulp and paper company Limited in the state of Nagaland.
Name of Post:-Senior Manager / Manager, Medical officer
Eligibility:-MBA, PGDBM, MA, Graduate, PG Degree, Diploma, BE/B.Tech., PG Diploma, MBBS
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Senior Manager / Manager:-
- Qualification:-Candidate should have MBA / PGDBM (two years full-time) with specification in HR / PM&IR or MA (PM & IR) OR MA (Labour Law) OR Graduate (full time) with two year full time post graduate degree / diploma in material management OR BE / B.Tech. in chemical Engineering / pulp and paper technology PO Post graduation Diploma in pulp and Paper Technology from a recognized university / Institute OR a BE / B.Tech in civil engineering from a recognized university / Institute OR Associate member of the institute of chartered accountant of India / Institute of cost and Accountants of India.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 16000 – 20800/- for Senior Manager and Rs 14500 – 18700/- for Manager.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Senior manager should be 47 years and the age of the Manager should be 42 years as on 1st May 2015.
- Qualification:-Candidate should have MBBS with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed hospital.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 8600 – 14600/- for Senior Manager and Rs 14500 – 18700/- for Manager.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of senior manager should be 37 years as on 1st May 2015.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 100 by Demand Draft / Pay order in the favor of “Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited” payable at Kolkata and send to the In-charge, HR & ES Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 on or before 15th June 2015. No application fee for SC / ST / PWD category.
How to apply:-Eligible and Interested candidates may send their resume along with copies of certificate of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and Demand Draft to the In-charge, HR & ES Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 on or before 15th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The internal candidates may apply through proper channel as per rules of the Corporation.
- Those from government / Semi-government / Public Sector organization should apply proper channel or submit “No objection certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD as per government of India directives.
- The candidates should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- HPC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.