Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) invites application for the post of Senior Manager / Manager and Medical officer in various discipline for its subsidiary Nagaland pulp and paper company Limited in the state of Nagaland.
Name of Post:-Senior Manager / Manager, Medical officer
Eligibility:-MBA, PGDBM, MA, Graduate, PG Degree, Diploma, BE/B.Tech., PG Diploma, MBBS
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Senior Manager / Manager:-
- Qualification:-Candidate should have MBA / PGDBM (two years full-time) with specification in HR / PM&IR or MA (PM & IR) OR MA (Labour Law) OR Graduate (full time) with two year full time post graduate degree / diploma in material management OR BE / B.Tech. in chemical Engineering / pulp and paper technology PO Post graduation Diploma in pulp and Paper Technology from a recognized university / Institute OR a BE / B.Tech in civil engineering from a recognized university / Institute OR Associate member of the institute of chartered accountant of India / Institute of cost and Accountants of India.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 16000 – 20800/- for Senior Manager and Rs 14500 – 18700/- for Manager.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Senior manager should be 47 years and the age of the Manager should be 42 years as on 1st May 2015.
- Qualification:-Candidate should have MBBS with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed hospital.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 8600 – 14600/- for Senior Manager and Rs 14500 – 18700/- for Manager.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of senior manager should be 37 years as on 1st May 2015.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 100 by Demand Draft / Pay order in the favor of “Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited” payable at Kolkata and send to the In-charge, HR & ES Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 on or before 15th June 2015. No application fee for SC / ST / PWD category.
How to apply:-Eligible and Interested candidates may send their resume along with copies of certificate of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and Demand Draft to the In-charge, HR & ES Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 on or before 15th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The internal candidates may apply through proper channel as per rules of the Corporation.
- Those from government / Semi-government / Public Sector organization should apply proper channel or submit “No objection certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD as per government of India directives.
- The candidates should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- HPC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process.