Name of Post:- Graduate Engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech
Job Location:- All india
Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2015 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1990. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of gate 2015 score.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.260/- (Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs.35/-). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at HOCL recruitment www.hindustanpetroleum.com after obtaining the GATE – 15 registration.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence application process. This information will be required at the time of filling in the online application.
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2015 may also apply. However, at the time of applying candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates. If such candidates are short listed for GD/GT and / or interview, they will have to submit documentary proof of having passed the qualifying examination with minimum prescribed percentage of marks by 31st August 2015.
- PWD candidates will be considered for selection against the identified posts.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview. In case of failure to produce the NOC from the current employer at the time of Interview, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.
- A candidate can apply in one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scanned copy of same Passport size photo affixed in GATE application (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) and resume (in doc/docx format maximum file size 200kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Interview Call Letter will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply final selection of candidate, which may please be noted.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services of the Corporation and re-join the services as fresh employees on probation. Regarding transfer of leaves, PF, Gratuity etc., these cases would be treated on par with candidates joining from other PSUs.