Name of Post:- Health and Family Welfare, Women and child development
Eligibility:- 12th pass, Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location:- Hamirpur, himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th March 2015
Hiring Process:- Screening Test and Interview
Health and Family Welfare:- 89 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should be a 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education / Institution. Should possess one and half year Training Certificate as MPW (Male) from a recognized Institution of the State Government.
- Desirable:‐ Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and Suitability for appointment in the peculiar Conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Women and child development:- 69 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should be graduate preferably in Social Work, Home Science or related field from a recognized University
- Desirable:- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis on the basis of objective type screening test, interview, skill test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test.
Application Fee:- The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form costing Rs. 360/- (For General Category) and Rs. 120/- (for reserved categories) obtainable from the Post Offices/ Sub-Post Offices.
How to apply:- Applications on the prescribed Proforma in sealed covers are invited for the above posts under the Government of Himachal Pradesh so as to reach the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 on or before 18.03.2015 However, for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kawar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications is 02.04.2015 The applications received after these dates will not be entertained. The Board will not be responsible for delay in receipt of applications due to any reasons what so ever.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.