Name of Post:- women driver
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 6000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 101 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of women driver should not less than 18 years and should not more than 45 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2915.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of women driver should have passed 10th class examination standard from recognized by Himachal Pradesh board with heavy transport vehicle (HTV) valid license.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of women driver will be on the basis of Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of women driver are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through cash with depositing letter to be submitted in relevant divisional / regional offices.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of women driver may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant certificates send to the relevant office of the Regional Manager, Himachal road Transport Corporation (HRTC), Shimla:- 171003 on or before 30th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th October 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
- The number of vacancies are 101.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Himachal Pradesh.
- The name of the position is women driver.
- The name of the organization is Himachal Pradesh Transport Corporation (HRTC), Shimla.
- Candidate should have heavy transport vehicle (HTV) valid license.
- Selection will be on the basis of interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.