HSCC recruitment 2016-17 notification Consultant posts :- HSCC India invites application for the position of consultant (part – time) vacancies in various disciplines. Apply before 29th September 2016.
Name of post:- consultant (part – time)
Eligibility:- graduate in engineering, MBBS, PHD, Pharmacy, MCA, MBA
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- As Per official notification
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of HSCC India organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess graduate in architecture engineering / civil engineering / electrical engineering / mechanical engineering from a recognized university / institute / MBBS / PHD / pharmacy / MCA / MBA in HR with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates duly self – attested certificates send to the chief general manager HSCC limited, E-6(A), sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh:- 201301 on or before 29th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Al degree / diploma / certificate should be from university / institute recognized by the board of technical education / ACITE / appropriate statutory authority.
- For all posts, candidates must have excellent knowledge of working on computers / including software viz. MS office / MS projects / primavera etc. for technical posts.
- The minimum post – qualification experience etc. may be relaxed in respect of deserving / meritorious at the discretion of the management.
- Reservations / relaxation for Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates / Ex-servicemen and physically handicapped categories candidates would be provided as per extant government orders.