HSCC recruitment 2016-17 notification Consultant posts :- HSCC India invites application for the position of consultant (part – time) vacancies in various disciplines. Apply before 29th September 2016.
Name of post:- consultant (part – time)
Eligibility:- graduate in engineering, MBBS, PHD, Pharmacy, MCA, MBA
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- As Per official notification
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of HSCC India organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess graduate in architecture engineering / civil engineering / electrical engineering / mechanical engineering from a recognized university / institute / MBBS / PHD / pharmacy / MCA / MBA in HR with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates duly self – attested certificates send to the chief general manager HSCC limited, E-6(A), sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh:- 201301 on or before 29th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Al degree / diploma / certificate should be from university / institute recognized by the board of technical education / ACITE / appropriate statutory authority.
- For all posts, candidates must have excellent knowledge of working on computers / including software viz. MS office / MS projects / primavera etc. for technical posts.
- The minimum post – qualification experience etc. may be relaxed in respect of deserving / meritorious at the discretion of the management.
- Reservations / relaxation for Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates / Ex-servicemen and physically handicapped categories candidates would be provided as per extant government orders.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.