Name of Post:- Education Instructor
Total no. of Posts:- 1785 Posts
- Music Vocal:- 357 Posts
- Table Instrumental:- 357 Posts
- Art and Craft (Drawing, painting sketching and clay modeling):- 357 Posts
- Drama:- 357 Posts
- Dance:- 357 Posts
Eligibility:- Graduation, Diploma
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 years to 40 years as on date of application.
Qualification:- matric with Hindi and Sanskrit, 10+ 2 in any stream in addition the candidate should possess the prescribed qualifications as detailed below.
- Music Vocal:- Minimum 50% marks in degree with music vocal as a subject from any recognized university or 50% marks in 4 years diploma in vocal music.
- Table Instrumental:- Minimum 50% marks in degree with Tabla (instrumental) as a subject from any recognized university or 50% marks in 4 years diploma in Tabla (instrumental).
- Art and Craft:- Minimum 50% marks in Diploma with art and craft from any recognized university
- Drama:- Minimum 50% marks in Diploma with Theatre from any recognized university
- Dance:- Minimum 50% marks in Diploma with Indian classical Dance as a subject from any recognized university or minimum 50% marks in 4 years diploma in Indian classical Dance.
Application Fee:- Application Fees (non – refundable) amounting to Rs. 400/- + Rs. 20 (Bank Charges) for General category candidates and Rs. 200/- + Rs. 20/- (Bank Charges for female, SC, BC, ESM, PHC candidates of Haryana State will be payable through challan, generated after online filling of application. Candidates belonging to other reserved categories (SC, BC, ESM, PHC candidates of Haryana State) must ensure they have valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority. Incase at the time of verification of documents, if is found that certificates are not valid, their candidature will be rejected. The fee should be deposited in any branch of ___________under code/ account number______.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidate may apply online through http://recruitment-cdacmohali.in/ No other mean and mode of accepting application online application will made from 5th march 2014 to 25th March 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.