IBPS Bank Recruitment 2015 notification Hindi Officer Post : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), any eligible candidates who aspires to join IBPS as a Hindi officer is required to register for the online examination. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination will subsequently be called for further process of selection comprising Translation test and interview. Prospective candidates who have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and eligibility criteria.
Name of Post:-Hindi Officer
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:-26th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Hindi Officer should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Candidate should have Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination of the degree level OR
- Candidate should have Master Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination of the degree level OR
- Candidate should have Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam, Translation test and Personal Interview
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the IBPS website www.ibps.in from 8th June 2015 to 28th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before applying the posts, the candidate should ensure he / she fulfill the eligibility.
- Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate will be final.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by the candidate.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- IBPS shall not responsible for any application made / wrong information provided by an unauthorized persons.
- IBPS reserves the right th change any of the criteria.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.