Name of Post:- Specialist Officer
Eligibility:- Post Gradation, Degree, Graduation, LLB
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 9th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- 20 to 30 Years
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Qualification:- 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & 3 Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
RajbhashaAd hikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I):
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
ii) Other Backward Classes: 3 years
iii) Persons With Disability: 10 years.
iv) Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89: 5 years
v) Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
NOTE: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online through IBPS website www.ibps.in between 18th November 2014 to 9th December 2014.
Detailed advertisement link
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at herein below as an Officer in one of the Specialist Officers’ posts mentioned above, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-IV). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co – ordinated by the Nodal Bank with the help of IBPS. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2015-16 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE SPL – IV will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2016 with or without giving any notice.
This system of Common Recruitment Process CWE, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Specialist Officers posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online examination, declare result of online examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Interviews will be conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each state/ UT with the help of IBPS. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.