Name of Post:- Hindi Officer
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 25th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Hindi Officer at Institute of Banking Personnel selection (IBPS) should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years as on 1st August 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Hindi Officer at Institute of Banking Personnel selection (IBPS) should have a Master Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in English / Hindi with Hindi / English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level..
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Hindi at Institute of Banking Personnel selection (IBPS) Officer are required to apply online through IBPS official website http://www.ibps.in from 12th August 2015 to 25th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Starting date for submission of online application is 12th August 2015.
- Last date for submission of online application is 25th August 2015.
- Name of the Institute is Institute of Banking Personnel selection (IBPS).
- Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination will be called for further process of selection.
- Next selection comprising Translation tests and interviews etc.
- Download call letter for examination after 31st August 2015.
- Online examination (Tentative date) is 9th September 2015.
- Declaration of result status of examination is 8th September 2015.
- Conduct of interview if fourth week of September.
- Other benefite such as PF / Gratuity / LTC etc. are admissible as per rules.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.