Name of Post:- Director
Eligibility:- Post-Graduation degree, Doctorate degree
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Director should not exceeding 52 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Director should have Post-Graduation degree in Medical subject recognized by MCU or Doctorate degree in Life science / Biological sciences from a recognized University.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Director should have fifteen years R & D experience in the relevant area in a recognized institute after obtaining essential qualification (i) out of which at least 5 year in a managerial position to handle R & D projects independently in a team effectively in a directing positions
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Director having
- MD in medical subject
- Ph.D. in molecular biology / cancer / Bioinformatics / Biostatics / Epidemiology as relevant to clinical / epidemiological / data management and surveillance aspects of non communicable diseases.
- Knowledge of computer application.
- Additional Post-doctoral research / teaching experience in Haemoglobinpathies.
- Master of Public Health.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Director may apply application from send to Director General, ICMR, Po box No. 4911, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari nagar, New Delhi:- 110029 on or before 21st September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Application received after the closing date for whatever reason is liable to rejected.
- Application not signed by the candidates is liable to rejected,
- Candidates who had applied earlier for the above position need to apply again.
- For other details of the position and application form, please visit website www.dhr.gov.in and www.icmr.nic.in
- Separate application form should be submitted for each position.
- Application from employees working in Centre / State government department / Public sector undertaking and government funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel along with the certificate of the employee that the applicant wlll be relieved with in three months.