Name of post:- Project Assistant
Eligibility:- Master degree
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in social science / humanities / preferably in cultural Anthropology / sociology / Folklore / cultural studies / performance studies . social work / mass communication from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the under secretary (Estt), Indira Gandhi national centre for the arts, 11-Man singh road, New Delhi”- 110001 on or before 6th December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 6th December 2016.
- The name of the company is Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA)
- The name of the position is Project Assistant
- The posting of the applicant will be at New Delhi.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant should have master degree in social science / humanities / preferably in cultural Anthropology / sociology / Folklore / cultural studies / performance studies . social work / mass communication from a recognized university.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant is 35 years.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.