Name of Post:- Project Fellow
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should be maximum age 28 years as on 5th August 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should have M.Sc. in organic chemistry (Chemistry with 55% marks).
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 5th August 2015, 9.30 a.m. on CSIR – IHBT, Palampur (H.P).
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow may attend walk-in-interview along with application form and attested photocopies of testimonials on 5th August 2015.
Venue of Interview:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow may attend walk-in-in-interview that will be held on 5th August 2015, 9.30 a.m. on CSIR – IHBT, Palampur (H.P).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The number of positions as advertised may vary upon the auditability of candidates and assess needs of the candidates in the relevant projects.
- The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- The selection committee(s) may adopt the selection criterion at its own either by conducting direct interview or written test.
- The decision of Director, CSIR-IHBT, and Palampur shall be final for engagement of Project fellow at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P).
- Result awaited candidates are not eligible for interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.