IISER recruitment 2015 notification 30 assistant Posts : Indian Institute of science education research (IISER) invites application for the position of 30 Junior Assistant, Office superintendent and various vacancies. Apply online before 30th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant, Office superintendent
Eligibility:- Degree, Master degree
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 30 Posts
Junior assistant:- 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have bachelor degree in any discipline with proficiency in computer word processing and spread sheet with proficiency in other computer skills. Computer based accounting software.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 27 years.
Office superintendent:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have bachelor degree with honors or equivalent grade from a recognized university or institute in any discipline or master degree from a recognized university or institute with excellent academic record. Candidate should have knowledge of computer application viz. word processing / spread sheet and candidate should have 6 year experience as junior superintendent / accountant.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum 6 year experience as junior superintendent / accountant.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- and Rs 200/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) through demand draft drawn in the favor of Registrar, IISER Kolkata payable at Kolkata / Mohanpur. Candidates belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / Person with disabled categories candidates (PWD) are exempted from application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website http://apply.iiserkol.ac.in on or before 30th November 2015 and send the printout of online application along with bio- data / self – attested copies of relevant certificates / one recent passport size photograph / experience and demand draft to the Registrar, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur:- 741246, District:- Nadia, West Bengal on or before 7th December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.