Name of Post:- Programmer, Staff Nurse
Eligibility:- BE , B.Tech., MCA, +2
Job Location:- Orissa
Last Date:- 19th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
Programmer:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have first class Bachelor degree 9BE / B.Tech) preferably in computer science engineering / MCA or equivalent with 3 year relevant experience in reputed academic institution.
- Pay scale:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
Staff Nurse:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have intermediate OR +2 OR equivalent and must have pass the examination held by Nursing council with 3 year course in general nursing and Mid-wiferry with 1st division or equivalent grade with 3 year of relevant experience in government / semi-government / central autonomous bodies / reputed hospital.
- Pay scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Application Fee:- candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Demand draft in favor of Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.iitbbs.ac.in on or before 19th June 2015 and send the printout of the application form along with copies of all the supporting documents to Assistant Registrar (Estt.) Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satya nagar Bhubaneswar – 751007 on or before 26th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- SC / ST / PWD / Transgender / Women candidates are not required to pay application fees.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and / or Interview.
- Candidates should submit their SC / ST / OBC / PWD certificates along with the application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply in separate application forms.
- Separate application fee will also be required to be sent.
- No TA / DA shall be paid to the candidates.