IIT Delhi recruitment 2016-17 notification Junior Engineer posts :- IIT Delhi invites application for the position of 08 Junior Engineer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 22nd December 2016 and 23rd December 2016
Name of post:- Junior Engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, Diploma
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 32 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree or diploma in civil engineering / electrical engineering with first division.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview along with application form / Bio – data and a recent passport size photograph with original certificates at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Date of interview is 22nd and 23rd December 2016.
- All posts are reserved for PWD.
- PWD are exempted from the payment of application fee and examination fee.
- Only such person who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, would be eligible for reservation.
- Applicant has to submit relevant disability certificate as prescribed under PWD Act 1995.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Guwahati as per the institute rules.
- Applicants desirous to apply for more than one post should send separate application for each position.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.