IMSC recruitment 2015 Administrative Trainee 7 vacancies : Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSC) Chennai invites application for the position of 07 Administrative Trainees in civil discipline. Apply before 3rd August 2015.
Name of Post:- Administrative Trainee
Eligibility:- Degree, BCA, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Administrative Trainee should be as per Institute of Mathematical science Chennai (IMSC) rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Administrative Trainee should have
- Any degree with first class with working knowledge in computer data processing and operation and office tools such as MS-office and email OR
- B.Com with first class with working knowledge in Tally / computer data processing and operation and office tools such as MS-office and email OR
- BCA / B.Sc. in computer science with first class with knowledge and experience in software and hardware maintenance of windows / Linux / Unix / Web upgrade and maintenance / Network Administrative and installation. Familiarity with PC and Network hardware and internet uplinks installations and up gradation of open source and communication packages on servers and workstations.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Administrative Trainee may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant educational qualification certificate / proof of age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate / mark sheets certificate / experience certificate if any etc. send to The Registrar, The institute of Mathematical science, 4th Cross road, CIT campus, Taramani, Chennai:- 600113 on or before 3rd August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of training will be one year with no guarantee of absorption or confirmation under any circumstances.
- The selection will be made on merit list through written test.
- Separate call letters will be sent to candidates who are shortlisted.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.