IMSC recruitment 2015 Administrative Trainee 7 vacancies : Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSC) Chennai invites application for the position of 07 Administrative Trainees in civil discipline. Apply before 3rd August 2015.
Name of Post:- Administrative Trainee
Eligibility:- Degree, BCA, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Administrative Trainee should be as per Institute of Mathematical science Chennai (IMSC) rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Administrative Trainee should have
- Any degree with first class with working knowledge in computer data processing and operation and office tools such as MS-office and email OR
- B.Com with first class with working knowledge in Tally / computer data processing and operation and office tools such as MS-office and email OR
- BCA / B.Sc. in computer science with first class with knowledge and experience in software and hardware maintenance of windows / Linux / Unix / Web upgrade and maintenance / Network Administrative and installation. Familiarity with PC and Network hardware and internet uplinks installations and up gradation of open source and communication packages on servers and workstations.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Administrative Trainee may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant educational qualification certificate / proof of age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate / mark sheets certificate / experience certificate if any etc. send to The Registrar, The institute of Mathematical science, 4th Cross road, CIT campus, Taramani, Chennai:- 600113 on or before 3rd August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of training will be one year with no guarantee of absorption or confirmation under any circumstances.
- The selection will be made on merit list through written test.
- Separate call letters will be sent to candidates who are shortlisted.