Name of post:- Assistant Librarian
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 5 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post-graduation degree in library science / information science / documentation science or an equivalent professional degree with at least55% marks or equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all documents and certificates send to the Registrar, Indian Maritime University, East Coast road, Uthandi, Chennai:- 600119 on or before 1st April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the position is assistant librarian group A.
- The vacancies stated above are tentative and subject to change.
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) reserves the right not to fill up the posts advertised.
- Age limit should not exceeding 40 years for direct recruitment and mot exceeding 45 years on deputation basis (relaxable by the vice Chancellor by 2 years in deserving cases).
- Please visit Indian Maritime University (IMU) website to download the relevant application form and recruitment rules.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.