IMU recruitment 2016 notification 5 assistant vacancies :- Indian Maritime University (IMU) invites application for the position of 05 Assistant Librarian vacancies on direct / deputation / promotion basis. Apply before 1st April 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Librarian
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 5 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post-graduation degree in library science / information science / documentation science or an equivalent professional degree with at least55% marks or equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all documents and certificates send to the Registrar, Indian Maritime University, East Coast road, Uthandi, Chennai:- 600119 on or before 1st April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the position is assistant librarian group A.
- The vacancies stated above are tentative and subject to change.
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) reserves the right not to fill up the posts advertised.
- Age limit should not exceeding 40 years for direct recruitment and mot exceeding 45 years on deputation basis (relaxable by the vice Chancellor by 2 years in deserving cases).
- Please visit Indian Maritime University (IMU) website to download the relevant application form and recruitment rules.