Name of Post:- AFCAT
Eligibility:- Graduate, BE , B Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 3rd July 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
AFCAT (Flying Branch):
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together and have passed maths and physics at 10 + 2 level OR BE/ B Tech degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 72150/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 19 to 23 Years
AFCAT (Technical Branch):
- Qualification:- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized university or Cleared section A and B examination of Associate membership examination of the institute of electronics and Telecommunication engineer by actual studies.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 63400/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 Years
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online, last date for submission of application is 3rd July 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.