Name of Post:- Group “X” (Education instruction) trades and group “Y” for Automobile Technician
Eligibility:- Graduate, B.Ed., MA, M.Sc., MCA, +2 class
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25780/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:-
Group “X” (Education Instructor) Trades:-
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduate in arts / commerce or science with B.Ed. degree or two year teaching experience in a government recognized school / college after completion of graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in graduation as well as B.Ed. or passed MA in English / M.Sc. in Mathematics or Physics or computer science / MCA with B.Ed. degree or two year teaching experience in a government recognized school / college after completion of graduation.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be born from 1st August 1991 and 31st May 1996 (Both dates inclusive) for graduates. Upper age limit if enrolment is 25 years. 1st August 1988 and 31st May 1996 for post-Graduates, upper age limit on date of enrolment is 28 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25780/- Per Month
Group “Y” Automobile Technician, GTI and IAF (P) trade:-
- Qualification:- Candidate should have passed intermediate / +2 class or equivalent examination in any stream approved by central / state education board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or passed two year vocational course recognized by Association of Indian Universities (CBSE / board of vocational higher secondary education Kerala) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in intermediate / matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be born from 1st February 1996 to 31st May 1999 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age limit if enrolment is 21 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 20250/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position will be given specific date / time and venue for reporting and appearing in selection process as per selection programme given at notification. The registration for the recruitment rally will be done at Shiv Chatrapati sports complex, Mahalunga, Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.