Name of Organization:- indian Army
Name of course:- Technical graduate course
Eligibility:- engineering Degree
Job Location:- uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 60
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted for on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
Age Limit:- 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 95 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
NOTE: No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
How to apply:- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
Steps TO Apply Online:-
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, the candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sign Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters).
- After filling all the tabs, Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-121) OR ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC).
- Click ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE COURSE you indent to apply and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of five parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB, (d) Educational and (e) Semester details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- To take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take print out later then save the same in your PC.
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.