Indian Army recruitment 2015 Army Education 20 Posts : Indian Army invites application for the post of unmarried male candidates for Army Education Corps (AEC – 122) course commencing from January 2016 in 20 vacancies. Apply online before 9th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Army Education corps (AEC – 122)
Eligibility:- MA / M.Sc. / M.Com. / MCA
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Army Education corps (ACE – 122) at Indian Army should not less than 23 years and should not more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Army Education corps (ACE – 122) at Indian Army should have Post-graduation in MA / M.Sc. / M.Com/ / MCA.
Selection Procedure:- Selection for the post of Army Education corps (ACE – 122) at Indian Army will be on the basis of Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Army Education corps (ACE – 122) at Indian Army may apply online through the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10th June 2015 to 9th July 2015 at 1000 hrs.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Indian Army invites application through Rtg Dte for Army Education corps.
- The course is Army Education corps (ACE – 122).
- It will be closed on 9th July 2015 at 1700 hrs.
- Registration for online application through website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- For eligibility conditions, terms and conditions and other details, see Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar issue of 6th June 2015.
- Course commencing in January 2016.
- The Grade pay is Rs 5400/-
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Starting date for submission of online application is 10th June 2015.