Indian Army recruitment 2015 notification Technical 90 posts : Indian Army invites application from unmarried male eligible candidates who have passed +2 examination with Physics / chemistry / mathematics (Hereafter referred) to as PCM subject and fulfill the eligibility condition for the position of 90 Technical entry Scheme course – 35th Commencing from July 2016. Apply online before 30th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Technical entry Scheme course – 35th
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 90 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of +2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 35th should not less than 16 ½ years and should not more than 19 ½ years. The candidate should not be born before 1st January 1997 and not after than 1st January 2000.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of +2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 35th should have passed +2 class examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized institute board.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of +2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 35th will be on the basis of short-listed of application and followed by SSB interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of +2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 35th may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 20th October 2-15 to 30th November 2015 at 1000 Hrs.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Starting date for submission of application is 20th October 2015.
- Last date for submission of application is 30th November 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The grade pay of the candidate sill be Rs 5400/-.
- The number of vacancies are 90.
- The posting for the candidate will be all over India.
- Leave eill be admissible in accordance with the rules in force from time to time.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standard.