Name of Post:-Technical Entry Scheme (TES) course-34
Eligibility:-+2 class pass
Job Location:-All India
Pay Scale:-Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:-10th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-90 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not be below 16 ½ years and should not be above 19 ½ years as on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 1st July 1996 and not after 1st July 1999 (both days inclusive).
Qualification:-Candidate should have passed +2 class examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of cut-off% as decided by the Rtg Dte and Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10th June 2015 to 10th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Incomplete applications will be reject.
- All candidates selected for join Indian Army in any rank are required to have their Aadhar card.
- For guidelines, visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Request for change of SSB interview date should be avoided.
- Short listed candidates will be put through Services Selection Board SSB interview at Bhopal.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.