Indian Army recruitment 2016-17 JAG Entry 20 vacancies :- Join Indian Army invites application for the position of married / un – married male candidates and un – married female candidates for grant of short service commission in the Indian Army for 20 vacancies for JAG Entry Scheme 18th course April 2017 in Judge Advocate General department. Apply online before 15th September 2016.
Name of post:- JAG Entry Scheme 18th course
Eligibility:- LLB Degree, graduation
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- As per Notification
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.applicant should born not earlier than 2nd January 1990 and not later than 1st January 1997. (Both dates inclusive).
Qualification:- Candidates should have minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB degree (Three year professional course after graduation or five year course after +2 class examination). The applicant should be eligible for registration with Bar council of India / state. Applicants should be from a college / university recognized by BAR council of India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17th August 2016 to 15th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 17th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th September 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.