Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2016-17 Assistant Commandant posts :- Indian Coast Guard (ministry of Defence) invites application from male Indian for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) for SC & ST category only. Apply online before 15th September 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Commandant
Eligibility:- Degree in Engineering, Degree, 12th Class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- as per official notification
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be from 1st July 1987 to 30th June 1996/ 1st July 1987 to 30th June 1998.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree of recognized university or Engineering degree, passed sections A and B examination from the institute of Engineers and 12th Class.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 8th September 2016 to 15th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th September 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted and not stamped.
- Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change for examination Centre / Date will not be entertained.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.