Name of post:- Navik (General Duty)
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and should be maximum 22 years. Candidate should born between 1st February 1995 to 31st January 1999.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Math and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / state government.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 28th June 2016 to 10th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 28th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th July 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted and not stamped.
- Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.