Name of post:- Navik
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and should be maximum 22 years. Candidate should born between from 1st April 1995 to 31st March 1999.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / matriculation class standard examination board with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of education recognized by Central / state government.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies (Not returnable) of 10th class marks sheets and pass certificates / caste certificates / age proof / Domicile / sports certificate / one recent passport size color photograph and a self – addressed (Un-stamped) envelope of size 22 X 10 cm send by ordinary post to respective zone as per official notification on or before 15th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th November 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.