Name of post:- Yantrik
Eligibility:- Matric, diploma
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and should be maximum 22 years. Candidate should born between 1st February 1995 to 31st January 1999.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board or equivalent and diploma in electrical engineering / mechanical engineering / electronics engineering and Telecommunication engineering approved by All India council of technical education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 2nd August 2016 to 12th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 2nd August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th August 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted and not stamped.
- Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.