Name of Post:-Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 139 Batch
Job Location:-All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:-19th June 2015
Age Limit:-The candidate for the post of Sailor should have been born between 1st February 1996 to 31st January 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Qualification:-Candidate should have qualified +2 / equivalent exam with Math / physics as compulsory subjects, optional subjects chemistry / biology / computers
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis on the order of merit depending on their performance in written test, physical test (PFT) and fitness in the medical examination.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 9th June 2015 to 19th June 2015. Candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, +2 marks sheet, domicile, NCC certificate (If held) and one self-addressed envelope send by ordinary post only to Post Box No 476, GOL DAK KHANA GPO, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 26th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Print out of online applications will be received only through ordinary Post.
- Application received through speed post / registered post or courier will be rejected.
- Call up letter cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment test, which are scheduled during September / October 2015 are required to be downloaded from internet site www.jainindiannavy.gov.in
- The eyesight without glasses should better eye 6/12 and worse eye 6/12.
- The eyesight with glasses should better eye 6/9 and worse eye 6/12
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors.
- Qualifying in Physical fitness test is mandatory for selection.
- Result of the written test will be announced on the same day.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded police verification form along with the call letter.
- Print out two copies of online application form.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate and +2 class mark sheet ready for reference.