Name of post:- junior manager, manager
Eligibility:- M.Sc., M.Tech., BE, B.Tech. master degree, graduate
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 43300 – 66000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Senior Manager:- 06 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. / M.Tech. in geology / applied geology / petroleum geology from a recognized institute / university in India or abroad or BE / B.Tech or equivalent degree in mechanical / petroleum engineering from a recognized university / institute or master degree in geo-science / applied geology / geophysics / applied geophysics with relevant experience of working as a reservoir engineer.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 43200 – 66000/- Per Month
Manager:- 04 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 39 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates passed BE / B.Tech in plastic or polymer technology from a recognized university / institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 36600 – 62000/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) through a crossed demand draft of Rs 500/- (Rs one Five Hundred) as (Non-refundable) through online using debit cards / credit cards or through net banking.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian oil Corporation limited http://www.iocl.com on or before 23rd March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.