Name of Post:- Security Assistant (Executive)
Total no. of Posts:- 526 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Job Location:- Anywhere in India
Last Date:- 17th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age upto 27 years of age as on the closing date i.e. February 17, 2014 for registration of applications.
Qualification:- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education Knowledge of local language/dialect as specified above against each SIB/centre of examination, Field Experience in intelligence work.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Rs.50/- (RUPEES FIFTY ONLY) for General & OBC candidates (male). However, Woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply:- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. On-line registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement, i.e. January 18, 2014 till 2359 hours of the closing date, February 17, 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, etc. shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before the closing date from recognized Institution/University.
- Educational certificate obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
- The candidates who are yet to get their passing certificate, if called for interview, would be required to submit proof of their passing the Matriculation examination on or before the closing date. Such proof, if issued after the closing date, would not be entertained on ground of late conduct of examination, delay in declaration of result or any other ground whatsoever.
- Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification and knowledge of local language etc. as laid down in the advertisement.
- As no testimonials are called for at the submission stage, the admission to the written examination would be provisional. If the information furnished by the candidate while submitting application is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her service would be liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service.
- The admission of a candidate at various stages of examination, viz., written exam and interview will be purely provisional, subject to his/her satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If on verification at any time before or after the written exam or interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the said examination would be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification and caste/category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) in the application form.
- Copies of the certificates of age, educational qualifications and caste/category etc. (attested or otherwise) are not required to be attached with the application form at this stage. However, if the candidate qualifies in the written examination, the same would be required to be produced by him/her as and when it is asked for.
- Candidates claiming relaxation under OBC Category must ensure that they belong to OBC Category as per the notification of Central Government meant for appointment to the posts under the Government of India (not as per the notification of State Government) and DO NOT belong to the creamy layer.
- If any candidate qualifies in the written test he/she will have to produce the OBC certificate along with the undertaking in the proforma given at Appendix-I as and when asked for.
- Certificate in any other proforma will not be accepted in any case.
- In case the candidate fails to submit the certificate in the proforma (Appendix I) from the Competent Authority his/her candidature for the post will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any change in category will NOT be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate would be cancelled.
- Candidates will be required to produce the original certificates/testimonials when called for interview.
- Candidates already in Government service or working with PSUs/Autonomous bodies must inform their Employer or obtain necessary permission, as the case may be, before applying for the said post.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.