Intelligence Bureau recruitment June 2014 personal assistant junior intelligence: Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post(s) of Personal Assistant, General Central Service, Group-B (Non-Gazetted / Ministerial) and Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical, General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted / Non-Ministerial) in Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Candidates who fulfill the conditions of eligibility for one or both post(s) are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability/eligibility in age limit, essential/technical qualifications for the post(s) before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post(s) may apply online through website www.mha.nic.in:-
Name of Post:- Personal Assistant, Junior Intelligence
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Matriculation
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 Years
Personal Assistant:- 42 Posts
- Qualification:- 10 + 2 Pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of Computer operation, Viz, Windows 2000, 2003, MS Word, Etc.
- Dictation:- 10 minutes @ 100 words per words per minute, Skill test in computer – transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi).
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Junior Intelligence Officer Grade – II/ Tech:- 32 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation with two years industrial training institute (ITI) passed certificate in radio technician or communication or computer or electronics or electrical.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Application Fee:- Rs. 50/- (RUPEES FIFTY ONLY) for General & OBC candidates (male). However, woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply:- candidates can apply online on www.mha.nic.in from 3rd may to 2nd June 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational/technical qualifications, certificates/testimonials, etc. shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of academic/technical qualifications must have been obtained on or before the closing date from recognized Institution/ University.
- Educational/Technical certificate obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
- The candidates who are yet to get their passing certificate, if called for stenographic test/skill test or interview, would be required to submit proof of their passing the Higher Secondary examination/ITI certificate on or before the closing date. Such proof, if issued after the closing date, would not be entertained on ground of late conduct of examination, delay in declaration of result or any other ground whatsoever.
- Candidates must ensure before applying for the post(s) that he/she is eligible for the post(s) in terms of age, educational/technical qualification etc. as laid down in the advertisement.
- As no testimonials are called for at the submission stage, the admission to the written examination would be provisional. If the information furnished by the candidate while submitting application is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her service would be liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service.
- The admission of a candidate at various stages of examination, viz., written exam and stenographic test/skill test or interview will be purely provisional, subject to his/her satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If on verification at any time before or after the written exam or interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the said examination would be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification and caste/category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) in the application form.
- Copies of the certificates of age, educational/technical qualifications and caste/category etc. (attested or otherwise) are not required to be attached with the application form at this stage. However, if the candidate qualifies in the written examination, the same would be required to be produced by him/her as and when it is asked for.
- Candidates claiming relaxation under OBC Category must ensure that they belong to OBC Category as per the notification of Central Government meant for appointment to the posts under the Government of India (not as per the notification of State Government) and DO NOT belong to the creamy layer.
- If any candidate qualifies in the written test he/she will have to produce the OBC certificate along with the undertaking in the proforma given at Appendix-I as and when asked for.
- Certificate in any other proforma will not be accepted in any case.
- In case the candidate fails to submit the certificate in the proforma (Appendix-I) from the Competent Authority his/her candidature for the post will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any change in category will NOT be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate would be cancelled.
- Candidates will be required to produce the original certificates/testimonials when called for stenographic test/skill test or interview.
- Candidates already in Government service or working with PSUs/Autonomous bodies must inform their Employer or obtain necessary permission, as the case may be, before applying for the said post (s).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer is required to be furnished at the time of stenographic test/skill test, if called for.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.