IOCL recruitment 113 Junior engineering posts September 2014 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company requires result oriented personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Grass root Refinery at Paradip, Odisha. Applications are invited from candidates with prescribed qualification and minimum one year of post qualification experience (as on 31/08/2014) indicated against each position.
Name of Post:- Junior Engineering Assistant
Eligibility:- Diploma in engineering
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th September 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Junior Engineer Asstt – IV (production):- 62 Posts
- Qualification:- 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering / BSc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Minimum one year experience in operation in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer Plants.
Junior Engineer Asstt – IV (P&U – O&M):- 21 Posts
- Qualification:- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Minimum one year experience in operation / maintenance of Generators/Distribution Sub Stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers/ Motors/ ACBs/ VCBs/UPS/ Battery Chargers/ Variable speed drives/ protective relays including electromagnetic/Static/Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Aluminium / Steel Plants / large industrial units.
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years (relaxable by 1 year for candidates having requisite experience upto 2 years & relaxable by 2 years for candidates having experience of 2 years or more) as on 31-08-2014 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. directives.
Selection Procedure:- Selection would be based on written test / trade test (wherever applicable) and personal interview. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection.
Application Fee:- OBC & General candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945) along with a copy of the on-line application print out. Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.
How to apply:- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.paradiprefinery.in and apply on-line from 18-08-2014 to 10-09-2014. Incomplete on-line applications or printed on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected. Only online mode of applications will be accepted. And send the hard copy of application by ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001. The last date of receipt of printout of online application form along with supporting documents is 20-09-2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 18-08-2014
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 10-09-2014
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:- 20-09-2014
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.