IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Graduate Engineer posts :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the position of 02 Graduate Engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk –in –interview on 21st October 2016.
Name of post:- Graduate Engineer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate in instrumentation engineering / civil engineering from a recognized university and approved by AICTE.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of interview that will be held at Centre of Excellence for energy studies, INTREGA, Rukminigaon, GS road, Guwahati, Assam:- 781022 on 21st October 2016 from 08.30 AM to 09/30 AM.
Experience:- Candidatesshould have three year working experience.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original and self – attested copies of relevant documents and two passport size recent photograph at the time of interview that will be held at Centre of Excellence for energy studies, INTREGA, Rukminigaon, GS road, Guwahati, Assam:- 781022 on 21st October 2016 from 08.30 AM to 09/30 AM.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 21st October 2016.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- One applicant can apply for one post only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.