IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 100 junior engineering posts :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the position of 100 junior engineering Assistant vacancies at Mathura refinery, Vadodara. Applicants may online before 22nd October 2016.
Name of post:- Junior engineering Assistant
Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-100 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have 3 year diploma in chemical / refinery and petrochemical engineering / instrumentation / instrumentation and electronics / instrumentation and control engineering or B.Sc. in physics / Math and chemistry or industrial chemistry from a recognized institute / university with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) http://www.iocl.com from 30th September 2016 to 22nd October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 30th September2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd October 2016.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.