Name of Post:- Assistant / Raj Bhasha Assistant
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree, CA, Graduate
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 24 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Assistant / Raj Bhasha Assistant should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years as on 1st June 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have possess at least a Bachelor Degree preferable in commerce, Business, Computer science, HR, Law, Statistics or inter CA with a minimum of 60% marks and should posses knowledge of computer operations or Graduate, Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate OR graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
iv) By 13 years for candidates belonging to PWD- OBC communities.
v) By 15 years for candidates belonging to PWD- SC / ST communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 450/- for others and Rs 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM through using Debit cards / RuPay / visa card / Maestro / credit cards / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / Mobile wallets.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.irda.gov.in on or before 10th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- IRDAI reserves the right to cancel any of the examination Centre.
- Candidates will be allotted to a Centre of his / her choice.
- IRDAI reserves the right to allot the candidate to any Centre.
- Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his / her own risk.
- The posting can be in any of the office of IRDAI and they are liable to be transferred from one office to another during any time in the career.
- On selection, the candidates will be placed on probation for a period of at least one year and / or a maximum of two years from the date of joining the service.
- Candidate should have a personal email ID.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.