ISEC recruitment professor, associate and assistant professor Feb 2014: Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) invites application for citizens of India for filling up the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor post in Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) such other candidates declared eligibility by the Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Government of India to fill up the following various posts.
Eligibility:- Master’s Degree, PhD
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
Last Date:- 9th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Name of Post:- Professor
- Qualification:- candidates should passed master’s degree with 55% marks in the aggregate (Environmental Sciences/ Engineering/ LAW). An Eminent Scholar with PhD Qualification and published work of high, quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publication as books (reputed publisher), and/ or/ research/ policy papers in (indexed/ ISBN/ ISSN numbered journals and as ISBN/ ISSN numbered books) journals of international repute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37200 – 67000/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-
- Age Limit:- 50 Years
Name of Post:- Associate Professor
- Qualification:- candidates should passed 55% of the marks or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the master’s Degree level (environmental Law). Good Academic record with a PhD Degree in the concerned (i.e. Environmental Law) or Allied Disciplines.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37200 – 67000/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 9000/-
- Age Limit:- 40 Years
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed master’s Degree with 50% marks in the aggregate qualified in Economics, Sociology, Education, History, Gender Studies, Media. Studies or in any other relevant fields; PhD or published work in the subject: Gender Studies.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-
- Age Limit:- 35 Years
How to apply:- For detailed information please visit our website http://isec.ac.in/. The prescribed application can be downloaded from the website. Completed application with attested copies of testimonials, certificates, marks sheets should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of assistant professor in ________” and should reach the undersigned on or before February 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.