ISRO recruitment 2016-17 notification 241 Apprentice posts:- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Space Application center SAC, invites application for the position of 241 technician Apprentice vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 23rd July 2016.
Name of post:- technician Apprentice
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- As Per notification
Last Date:- 23rd July 2016.
Total No. of Posts:- 241 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 23rd July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class three year diploma awarded by state technical board / university in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk in interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply register their resume their same through official website of www.sdcentre.org on or before 23rd July 2016 and attend walk – in – interview along with all relevant documents on 23rd July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 23rd July 2016.
- The period of training will be for one year and trainees engaged will be registered under apprentice act, 1961.
- The percentage of marks in qualifying examination declared by the recognized board / universities will be considered in order to short-list applicants.
- Sandwiich course / private degree / diploma / short term courses / degree / diploma in other disciplines / areas, applicants pursing higher studies need not to apply.
- The trainees will have to no claim whatsoever for the employment in space, applications Centre or any other units of Indian space research organization / department of space after completion of the training period.