Jammu Kashmir Government recruitment 2016 Operator 62 Job : Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Agriculture Production department invites application for the position of 62 Data entry operator on temporary basis. Apply before 10th January 2016.
Name of Post:- Data entry operator
Eligibility:- Graduation, Diploma
Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th January 2016
Total no. of Posts:- 62 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of data entry operator should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of data entry operator should have following qualification:-
- Graduate with Diploma in computer application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university / institute / college.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of computers (Data processing / office automation / e – mail).
- Operation of large and small scale electronic data processing systems.
- Quick and accurate data entry operation in English and in regional language of the state:- Full command over office automation packages like MS office / open office.
- Candidate should be able to handle basic hardware issued (Including system / Anti – virus / PDF etc.) relating to PC printer and switches.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of data entry operator will be on the basis of practical skill examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- candidates applying for the position of data entry operator should have at least 1 year experience.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of data entry operator may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of relevant certificates send to the Office of Chief Agriculture. Office of concerned district given as per notification on or before 10th January 2016.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th January 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Jammu and Kashmir.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Application should be submitted in prescribed format.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending test / interview.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit.