Jharkhand PSC recruitment 2016 notification 5 Mining officer posts :- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 05 District Mining Officer vacancies. Apply online before 12th August 2016.
Name of post:- District Mining Officer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 5 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 01st August 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in mining engineering from a recognized university or equivalent degree approved from all India council for technical education.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to Pay Rs. 600/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates Rs.150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through Challan
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) http://www.jpsc.gov.in from 20th July 2016 to 12th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application is 20th July 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of online application is 12th August 2016.
- Last date for the payment of application fee is 17th August 2016.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.